If information for a contact has changed or needs to be edited, follow the instructions below to update the contact profile details.
- From the main menu, click Contacts
- Click the highlighted name of the contact you would like to edit from the contact list
- Once in the contact profile, click on the Edit icon found in the Contact Profile Tab next to the bolded name of the Tab
- Update the fields that you would like to edit.
- Click on the Save button to save your changes.
There may be times when you receive contact information for only person, so it isn’t necessary to put the contact information into a spreadsheet to import into your CRM. Instead you can manually add the contact to your CRM. To learn how to manually add a contact to your CRM please follow the instructions below.
- From your main dashboard click Contacts to access your CRM.
- Once you’re on the Contacts page, click on the blue Add Contact button and select Add Contact from the drop down menu.
- Fill out the form with the contact’s information on the Details tab. You will automatically be taken here after selecting Add Contact from the drop down menu.
- After entering in all the information for the contact click the Save Profile button to save this contact to your CRM.
NOTE: No two contacts can have the same email address. If the email address you are entering is already assigned to a contact you will not be able to create a new contact record until you change one of the email addresses. For further questions, please reach out to support team at [email protected].
- On your account’s Dashboard, click on your Account Name then select Marketing Profile.
- Enter the information you want your clients to see. This will then be used to auto populate different merge fields within your emails, and other places that you can select a Marketing Profile. Once finished be sure scroll to the bottom and click Save Profile button.
NOTE: If you receive the error message below? Don’t worry! This is normal when you using a FREE Email Account. You can update this later. Once you create a custom email, meaning email address associated with your domain.
Congratulations your Default Marketing Profile is now setup.
Please follow the steps below to add a new credit card to your account.
- From your account’s Dashboard, hover on Account Name then click on My Account.
- Under the Billing/Subscription Details tab click on Manage Credit Cards and Product Renewals. As shown in the image below.
- Once you have clicked on Manage Credit Cards and Product Renewals you will need to click on the Add New Card button on the right.
- Fill out all fields and click Add Card at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have added your new card you will need to assign it to a product. To do this find the product, shown on the left, and select the desired card from the drop down on the right.
You have now successfully completed creating a new card and assigning it to a product. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at [email protected]
Can’t log into your Encompass REI account? You can reset your password by receiving a password reset email. If you’ve forgotten the email address please feel free to reach out to us at any time at [email protected]
- Click on this link. This link will take you to a screen where you can type in your email address to receive an email to reset your password. Type in your email address and click on the Email Me Password Reset Instructions.
- Follow the steps in the password reset email you receive. The email will typically arrive within a few minutes, and contains a link to update your Password.
- Type in your New Password and repeat it on the Confirm Password field and click on Update Password button to save your changes.
- Emailed link will expire an hour after it was sent.
If you have any questions or comments on any of the information above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at [email protected]
If you would like to update any of your billing information such as your billing address and phone number please follow the steps below.
1. From your account’s Dashboard hover on the Account name and click on My Account.
2. Under the Billing/Subscription Details tab in the Billing/Subscription Information: section, click on Update.
3. Update your information and click on the Update Billing Information button to save your changes.
You have now successfully updated your billing information. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at [email protected]
If you would like to change any of your personal information including password and email address please follow these steps:
- From your account’s Dashboard, hover on Account and click on My Account.
- Click on Account Info tab and click on Update
- Update your information (password or email address) and click on Update Information button to save your changes.
Note: If you do not wish to update your password, leave the field blank.
Follow the instructions below to change your username and password, as well as your contact email and display name.
- From your account’s Dashboard, click on Your Name (Admin) and select My Account.
- Once on the My Account page click on the Account Info tab.
- On the Account Info tab, click on Update link.
- On this page, you can update the following:
- Login – this is what you use to login to your Encompass REI account.
- First Name – this is the first name that will reflect on your account’s Dashboard. It will also be used to address you on email communications made by the EREI team.
- Last Name – the last name that will reflect on your user account record.
- Email – this is the email address used by the EREI team to communicate with you.
- Mobile Phone – this is the phone number used by the EREI team to communicate with you.
- Time Zone – set the timezone for your location.
- Password – used to reset/change your password.
- Confirm Password – re-type the password set above to this field.
- Once you’re done updating the fields above, click on the Update Information button to save your changes.
You have successfully update the user information for your account. If you have any questions or concerns about the information above please contact us at [email protected].
As your business starts to grow you will start to notice that the needs of your business will start to change. You may need additional websites, or logins for new team members. Encompass REI offers three different subscription plans to grow with your business, and you can upgrade your subscription at anytime directly inside your Encompass REI account. To upgrade your account please follow the instructions below.
- From the main dashboard, click on your Name in the upper right hand corner, and click on the Upgrade button next to your current subscription plan.
- You will then be taken to the upgrade page, and from this page you can review the different subscription plans offered. The different subscriptions plans offered are as follows:
- Solopreneur: This subscription plan is our most basic plan, and is great for someone who is just starting out in real estate investing.
- Small Business: This is our intermediate subscription plan, and is great for an investor who business and team are growing. It offers more features than the Solopreneur subscription plan does.
- Accelerator: This is a brand new subscription plan. The Accelerator subscription plan expands on the current Small Business plan by adding larger quantities of the features users receive in the current Small Business package. This subscription plan also includes access to all previous Accelerators, as well as all future Accelerators. The access to all the Accelerators is included in the monthly subscription fee.
- After reviewing the different subscription plans, and making a selection you will hit the Upgrade Plan button to upgrade to the subscription plan of your choice.
Note: We offer monthly and annual plans, so make sure you have clicked on Monthly or Annually to ensure you are upgrading to the correct subscription plan. Monthly subscription plans will be billed every 30 days, and Annual subscription plans will be billed once a year, and you will pay for the entire year at the time of upgrade.
- After clicking the Upgrade Plan button you will be taken to the shopping cart. Review the following details in the shopping cart
(Please Note: The amounts in the screenshot below are using dummy data and may not match up exactly with the amounts you see in your account. Also the screen will be different if you selected an annual plan. You will still see the total you’ll be charge the day you upgrade, and the prorated amount. Since there isn’t a monthly charge for an annual plan you will not se the next billing date, or the regular monthly charge.)
- Prorated Discount – Because the monthly billing date for your subscription will not change, a discount will be calculated depending on how far into the current billing cycle you are
- Next Billing Date – The next scheduled date you will be billed on for your subscription.
- Regular Monthly Charge – The amount you will be charged monthly for your subscription. This amount you will be charged on your next billing date and all following billing dates
- Today’s Charge – The regular monthly charge minus the prorated discount for this billing cycle. This is what you will be charged Today
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button when are you done reviewing the information in the shopping cart.
- Select which card you’d like to use from the drop down menu located under Select Card on File, and check the Agree To Terms checkbox and click Confirm Order to complete the upgrade.
Note: If you would like to use a different card than what’s currently on file you will need to select +Add a Credit Card under the drop down menu, and enter in the information for the new card.
The additional features from your upgrade will automatically be added to your account after you confirm your order. If you have any questions about the different subscription plans or any questions about how to upgrade your account please contact us at [email protected]encompassrei.com.
You may have a couple of people who help you manage your business and you’re wondering if they can also use Encompass REI. The answer is YES! They can have their own login information and you can dictate what they can view or edit on your EREI account.
To add a user to your account, follow the instructions below:
From your account’s Dashboard, click on your Name (Admin) and select My Team.
Click on Add Team Member.
Confirm the number of users you’d like to add and click on Proceed to Checkout.
Fill out the Billing and Credit Card Information and agree to the Terms and Conditions by putting a check on the box beside it.
Click on Confirm Order after filling out the required information.
Go back to My Team (step 1) and fill out the Name and Email Address of your team member under Account Information.
Go to Permissions tab and update the new user’s permissions.
Once you’re done, your team member will receive an email with their new login information. Should the need arises, you can also reset your member’s password by clicking on the Reset Password link under Account Information tab.
You have now successfully added a new user to your Encompass REI account. If you have any questions or comments on any of the instructions above, please feel free to reach out to us at any time at [email protected]
Curious about Encompass REI?
Click below to schedule a personalized demo and discover how using Encompass REI can help you close an extra 2 - 3 deals a month even if you're just getting started, and have a limited marketing budget.